Let’s Move! Active Schools Launches New Enrollment and Progress Incentives for Schools
Washington, D.C. | News Story
It is an exciting time to be part of Let’s Move! Active Schools! This week, Let’s Move! Active Schools announced two new opportunities to help school leaders, physical education teachers and staff create Active School environments: Enrollment and Progress Incentives.
Discounts will make it easier for schools to purchase physical education/physical activity equipment, program materials, training, and professional memberships. Industry leaders - Adventure to Fitness, Focused Fitness, GenMove USA, GoNoodle, Gopher Sport, SHAPE America, SPARK & Sportime, and S&S Worldwide – will offer Let’s Move! Active Schools-enrolled schools exclusive discounts off products and services that will help get students moving for at least 60 minutes a day. Eligible schools will be able to take full advantage of these special discounts year-round by visiting their Dashboard.
Ready to save on your next physical education/physical activity purchase?
1. Visit www.letsmoveschools.org to either "Sign Up" or “Log In” your school. *Make sure to select the Team Member role if you are a school staff member.
2. Once logged in, click on the Evaluate tab to complete your school’s short Assessment.
3. Voila! You will unlock access to the “Discounts and Special Offers” section on your Let's Move! Active Schools Dashboard.
Let’s Move! Active Schools also wants to encourage you to make progress during the year. And, what a better way to do that than with incentives! Generously provided by Adventure to Fitness, Focused Fitness, GenMove USA, Gopher Sport, SHAPE America, and S&S Worldwide, Let’s Move! Active Schools incentives will be awarded on a quarterly basis to those schools that move the needle on their Action Plan and fully implement a standard area.
Want to be rewarded for your progress this win?
1. Update your Action Plan by February 29!
2. When a Team Member marks an Action Plan item complete for fully implementing a standard, your school will be entered to win physical education/physical activity equipment, program materials, training and registration for professional development events.
3. Recipients will be randomly selected and notified in the month following the end of each quarter.
Progress incentive periods are:
- September 1-November 30, 2015
- December 1, 2015 – February 29, 2016
- March 1-May 31, 2016
- June 1-August 31, 2016
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Let’s Move! Active Schools Customer Support Center at 1-855-972-0876 or email@example.com.