DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL FEB. 25! This winter Let’s Move! Active Schools and the NBA are teaming up to ensure 60 minutes of physical activity is the new norm for schools.
Anyone that completes the Let’s Move! Active Schools Assessment and joins the promotion upon signing up or logging in will be entered into a drawing to win:
- – NBA/WNBA FIT Clinic with appearances from NBA/WNBA legends or players (1 – grand prize)
- – NBA/WNBA FIT Kit (15 – second prizes)
The NBA/WNBA FIT kit includes jump ropes, basketballs, floor spots, cones, bean bags, agility hurdles and ladder and an equipment bag – all designed to get students moving and active.
If you are new to Let’s Move! Active Schools, sign up and join the promotion by clicking the blue “Sign Up” button in the upper right-hand corner on www.letsmoveschools.org. Then, complete your Assessment.
If you are a current Let’s Move! Active Schools champion, log in, complete your Assessment, and then visit your Dashboard to opt in.
The promotion kicks off on Jan. 21 in conjunction with NBA FIT Live Healthy Week. Throughout the week, the NBA family—led by the NBA FIT Team—highlights the importance of healthy living by being active, eating healthy, and playing together. The promotion closes on Feb. 25.
– To receive a prize, schools must be enrolled in Let’s Move! Active Schools, complete the Assessment (9-11 questions depending on grade level) and opt in to the promotion.
Rules and Regulations
– Schools already enrolled in Let’s Move! Active Schools are eligible to participate in the promotion.
– Schools that are not yet registered for Let’s Move! Active Schools will need to enroll, complete the Assessment and join the promotion by February 25, 2015.
– Schools must enter via the Let’s Move! Active Schools web site.
– All entries must be received by February 25, 2015 at 11:59 PM ET.
– Limit one win per champion per school. Schools cannot win multiple prizes.